I know that for most sugar daddies, a first date with a sugar baby is nerve-wracking, and you might be worried that the first sugar date is going to be awkward. You're stressed out, you're trying to be charming, funny, polite, attractive, and you're trying not to say anything that might ruin your chances of seeing the sugar baby again. At the same time, dating is about you: it's an opportunity to find out if you want to continue pursuing it, so you have to think of it as an intellectual gathering exercise. But don't make an impression on the interviewer. To make sure your first date with sugar baby goes well, here are 7 great questions to ask your first date sugar baby:
1. What are you looking for in the sugar baby dating world? The most important thing is to figure out early on what you and your sugar baby are looking for. Do you have the same expectations? Was she looking for a husband, a long-term relationship, or just a casual hook-up? Is it your pleasure? Be clear about what you want in return, because if you have mismatched intentions, it's best to find out as early as possible before the relationship gets hurt and communication fails. It's good for everybody.
2. What's the best book you've read recently? This will show that you are an educated person, and this question will expose your sugar baby's interest in dating and give her a chance to discuss it, which she might enjoy. The topic is broad enough to cover any book, blog post, or article she's recently read, so unless your date doesn't read it at all (a useful warning sign!) This will extend the conversation!
Also, "what have you been listening to?" It can lead to a conversation about music, radio shows and podcasts, rather than simply asking, "which music do you like?" For the better. Taking the time to delve into various art forms and pop culture elements that you both enjoy will increase your relationship.
3. Do you have any brothers or sisters? This question may be a bit boring, but it's a useful, low-risk entry point to discuss her family and upbringing, which can be a helpful topic on a first date. A person's family background can give you a lot of clues as to what kind of person they are and whether or not you are compatible and whether or not your family is compatible.
Also remember, or to myself, don't play armchair psychologists, don't be too nervous, too, for instance, if her parents divorced, it doesn't mean that she is emotionally flawed, or marriage is doomed to end in the same way, don't try to spy on the disputed personal detail, or evoked memories of her pain. Your goal is to ease her pain and allow her to comfortably discuss her family life without feeling too vulnerable, because listening to your date talk about her background can give you a fuller picture of who she is and give you the same opportunity to offer her.
4. What's the best place you've ever been to? This is a good question if you also like to travel. There is no doubt that most people are happy when they have a chance to talk about their favorite vacation or trip. Travel evokes positive memories, so it's the perfect first date question. You'll learn what kind of explorer she is: has she ever been photographed at the Eiffel Tower? Did she backpack in southeast Asia for six months? Did she splurge on New York hotels and shopping? Did she study abroad in Copenhagen? In any case, her answer gives you an idea of what she likes and how she presents herself in unfamiliar places, and if she doesn't travel much (or you don't), it naturally leads to a discussion about the ideal destination. Maybe you'll get a chance to go together.
5. What's your ideal job? Work is a great topic, and most dates -- in fact, they start with random questions, so, if it's, "so, what do you do?" It's a traditional but boring way of talking. But whether your sugar baby likes it or not, it forces her to talk about her current job, and it doesn't tell you what she prefers to do with her time, you just know what she does.
On the contrary, if you ask what her favorite job, or what she is the most ideal job, you will be able to understand her ambition, values and priorities, and you'll be left other than 99% date more interesting and more attractive, because sugar baby will think that you are looking at her hobbies and interests. If you're curious about what she's doing at the moment, chances are the question will lead to it naturally, and you've immediately broadened the conversation to ensure a more interesting, intimate conversation.
6. What are your plans for the weekend? Asking her about her weekend plans is an easy question and a hint that you might want to have a date with her this weekend (if she wants to). This question is useful for determining your sugar baby's recreational activities without embarrassing you by asking, "so, what are your recreational activities?" In this way, you can get a glimpse of her interests. Well, if your date is on the weekend, ask her what she plans to do for the rest of the day or the days before. Bonus: this question gives you the perfect question: so do you want to go out with me again next weekend?
7. How long have you been single? There's no guarantee that her ex will have any impact on your relationship, so it's best to be aware of this on the first date. If she broke up yesterday, it would be too bad to date you today. So, when you first meet, it's useful to know a little bit about her dating history. Asking her how long she's single helps determine if she's permanently single or continuously monogamous (or somewhere in between), and in a non-invasive way. For example, she could answer with a simple "six months," but she could elaborate if she wanted. A good follow-up question is, "was that your longest relationship?" If you want to discuss her relationship with you further.
Finally, no matter which questions you choose, it's important to make a good impression on sugar babies; Be polite and friendly. Even if the date doesn't spark, it's ok. It gives you a chance to practice. Go back to seek sugar baby dating! You can have better dates.